- All messages/voice sent to Verifiable opt-ins are deemed as transactional messages, allowed only for registered company or charitable trust or society or telecom service provider.
- Validity of Opt-ins is 6 months, any missed call or LC/SC request prior to 6 months is not valid.
- All media communication where the optin procedure is being advertised would also need to have a procedure to opt-out.
- Fresh request is required from customer every 6 months.
- Client should intimate customers atleast once a month on the procedure to opt-out.
- Messages sent should not contain any objectionable, obscene, unauthorized content, message or communication which is against public interest or national security or which infringes any copyright, intellectual property right etc., and the information does notcontain any content which may violate any law.
There will be a Penalty enforced for any non compliance on the same, which will be as per TRAI norms. For more details visit http://www.trai.gov.in
Now the DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) has been come to the force by TRAI.
For more information on DLT Click Here